Monday, November 10, 2008

Neat New Book


"One Year to an Organized Life - From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good" by Regina Leeds

The author divides getting organized into 12 monthly sections with four weekly tasks. The first week of every month is devoted to journaling and understanding the psychology of disorganization. The remaining three weeks of every month are for tasks like creating a bedroom sanctuary, packing wisely for trips, and creating a festive holiday atmosphere. Full of useful information for everyone, from the person who needs simply to clean a messy desk to the person requiring a whole new approach to life; highly recommended for all libraries.

Yay
! Organizing by the season - I love it! I am SO starting this in January! :-)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm checking this out today. I have spent the last week working on daily schedules for 5 people! I'm done but have some tweeking to do on them. I would love to get the rest of my life in order. It would be fun to do like you did the walking on sunshine. (I failed miserably). We got sleet and snow yesterday! No walking for me. :)
Love Kerri

Mary Ellen said...

Wow! That looks like exactly what I need! Off to the find the book :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

I hope that One Year to an Organized Life (and its new companion One Year to an Organized Work Life) provide you with the guidance you seek in 2009. My goal in writing these books is to guide people in the creation of a nurturing home and/or work area. Too many of us live in environments that sabotage us at every turn.

In these tough enonomic times, it is especially important to find solace from the bad news that continues to circulate like a virus. We all need to be the healing change we seek in the world!

If you have any questions as you go through the year, do not hesitate to e-mail me!

Blessings,
Regina Leeds
www.reginaleeds.com